EE’s plans for Glastonbury
EE has launched the only official mobile app for this year’s Glastonbury Festival, as well as details of on-site phone charging for the event.
Find out how you can get the Official Mobile App for this years Glastonbury, and how it will benefit you festival goers.
The app is free to download from the Apple iOS and Google Play stores, available to users regardless of what network they are using.
It includes a number of features:
- My line-up allows revellers to plan their personal festival line up;
- Facebook integration lets them share their in-app schedule and see which friends are planning to see the same artists;
- An interactive map that includes location finding, now and next info and customised pin drops to help users keep their bearings and locate their friends, car and tent;
- New section featuring real-time updates direct from the festival over the weekend;
- Live streaming from the BBC allows fans, both on and off site, to watch the latest performances from the six main stages;
- Deezer integration will let users listen to artists performing at the festival – over 475,000 tracks were streamed via the app last year.
To view the full report, click here.